Innovation from Pressless
“3D fabrics” are textile constructions consisting of two outer surfaces (top and bottom) which are spaced at a defined distance from one another by a woven layer known as the “Z-layer” or “spacer layer”.
The various properties of this Z-layer help to create variable distances and thus different types of 3D fabrics. Parameters such as material composition and thread type permit a large number of variations in physical properties.
We assign our products to groups as follows: Space Air®, Flex, Space Com, Border and Hypercomp. Material thicknesses of 2 mm to 60 mm and a range of different degrees of hardness mean that they can be used in almost any application.
Advantages of 3D fabrics
- Climate regulating
- Permanently elastic with memory effect
- Can be washed and cleaned
- Perfect fit on complex shapes
- Recommended for allergy sufferers
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Extremely lightweight
- Variety of constructions in surface and function
- Flame retardant function – optional
Our success is based on…
- 25 years of success in the weaving business
- Expertise in technology and techniques based on stitch formation processes
- 25 years of working with the most innovative machine manufacturers and yarn suppliers
- Joint research with renowned institutes in Saxony and Thuringia, Germany
- To develop completely new products and uses
- To discover processes and techniques
- To open up new markets
- To develop custom solutions even for highly specialised fields